21st birthday gifts are tricky to choose, especially if you’re buying them early on in your friend’s adult life. You don’t want to go overboard with the gift, and you don’t want it to be a waste of money that they end up never using or just forgetting about in the back of their closet! Check out these 21st birthday gift ideas for your friend and use our ideas as inspiration for your own special gift this year!
10 Great Gifts Under $50
- A watch is a classic gift that can be both practical and sentimental. Look for one with a special meaning, like a family heirloom or engraved piece.
- Consider a gift that celebrates your friend's milestone birthday, like a scrapbook or photo album filled with memories from your time together.
- If your friend is into fashion, put together a 21st birthday gift box full of their favorite things like jewelry, makeup, and stylish accessories.
- For the friend who loves to entertain, give them a home bartending kit complete with all the tools and ingredients they need to make their favorite drinks.
7 Gifts They Didn’t Know They Needed
It’s no secret that picking the best 21st birthday gifts can be difficult. If you’re struggling to come up with ideas, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Here are seven great gifts your friend didn’t know they needed She may not have thought about it but these top 21st birthday gifts will surely make her excited when she opens them on her big day. A gift card from their favorite restaurant is always a safe bet and something she'll appreciate when she's older and living on her own. You could also give her a new phone charger or portable phone charger so she never has to go without battery again - it'll come in handy at college too! For a more personal gift, find out what scents or flowers she likes and buy her some nice lotion or candles to match - it's always helpful to have something in case you forget your bag of necessities at home.
5 Can’t Miss Party Games
If you’re looking for some good 21st birthday gifts, look no further than party games! They’re a great way to get everyone involved and laughing. Here are five games that are sure to be a hit
Just because they’re 21 doesn’t mean it has to stop being fun or you have to stop drinking! With these suggestions they can live out their night at our local venues or have their very own party at home with plenty of bubbly available. The choice is up to them but there should definitely be plenty of good 21st birthday gifts around, so long as there is proper planning.
Watch them enjoy themselves, no matter how much money someone is going to spend on their friends, if it means they end up having a lovely time then it will all be worth it in hindsight!
3 Back-to-School Must Haves
As the summer comes to a close, it's time to start thinking about back-to-school must haves! If you're still stumped on what to get your friend for their 21st birthday, check out these ideas. A watch is always a classic gift, but if you want something more unique, try one of these cool 21st birthday gifts. A watch says that the person appreciates fashion and is always looking sharp, while other items say they're a casual person who doesn't worry too much about appearances.
2 Tools for College Success
As a college student, you'll need a few key tools to help you succeed. A laptop is essential for taking notes in class, doing research, and writing papers. A good planner will help you keep track of important dates and deadlines. And a strong coffee mug will get you through those all-nighters! Here are a few other ideas for cool 21st birthday gifts that will help your friend succeed in college Lunchbox and thermos
You'll be packing your lunch every day when school starts up again. Make it easier by including a stylish and practical cooler bag with lots of compartments for sandwiches, fruit, juice boxes, and more. The Thermos Stainless King 16 oz. Food Jar is the perfect accompaniment to keep your food fresh until lunchtime arrives!
Clothesline - The clothesline may seem like an old fashioned way to dry laundry these days, but this practical tool can really come in handy when it's time to do the laundry during summer break or over winter break at home instead of cramming it into tiny campus closets or borrowing space from friends living off campus.
1 Props That Will Make Them Laugh (and Maybe Even Cry)
Remember when you turned 21 and your best friend got you a watch? Yeah, they probably put a lot of thought into that gift. If you're still stumped on what to get your friend for their 21st birthday, don't worry. We've got you covered with this list of the top 21st birthday gifts. There's something for everyone in our top 21st birthday gifts list. Our top 3 picks are watches, beer kits, and waterproof speakers because these are some really thoughtful ideas that will make them smile from ear to ear when they open them up on their big day. Happy early belated birthday!
Things That Will Make Them Feel Special and Nostalgic
There are a lot of things that you can do to make your friend feel special on their 21st birthday. You could get them a watch, for example. A watch is a great gift because it is both practical and sentimental. It will help them remember their special day every time they look at the time. If you are looking for other ideas, here are four of the best 21st birthday gifts
- Watch: For those who like keeping up with the latest trends in watches, getting one as a present will surely please them. Watches these days come in all shapes and sizes - from smartwatches to old-fashioned ones with leather straps. The choices are virtually endless. So if you're looking for something cool and hip that they'll never forget, why not give this as an anniversary present?
- List of bestsellers: Chances are that one book has made its way into your best friend's hands already - whether they finished reading it or not - so why not just put together a list of their favorite books from over the years and give them this list instead?